346 custom search problem

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
      This morning turning on the 346 it received the CC's in my custom search on 866-898 for three minutes then nothing, on my 470-471 search it receives nothing while my 396 is stopping all over the band...I noticed in the "service search" of any type it stops on nothing...Our ham repeater is within 1 mile of my location, the 396 locks on the active 146.82 immediatly, the 346 scans past it....I will be returning it to the dealer i purchased it for a exchange...Also, Jan, or anyone , do you have the TX for Uniden where i can speak with someone...Thank You....PS: Im very discouraged that after many Uniden purchases i get NO response from UPMAN.....
    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
        Relax it's the weekend. Even Upman deserves a break sometimes.
        I'm sure he will respond back to you this week. Your posts here are good enough. Upman always adresses serious problems.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
          Do you have the Control Channel Only option enabled? If so, it will only
          stop on trunked systems and not Conventional channels.

          Joe M.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
            Ron and I are conversing by private email, now. I had my parents' 50th wedding anniversary today...lots of stuff to do totally unrelated to scanners and work. One of the engineers in Tokyo also sent me a "tickler" about this thread...he wants more info in the issue, too.