Re: [BC346XT] Re: Turning a Site or Group on and off

  • Maggie OConnor
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 24, 2012
      Thanks Joe.. I can’t even catch Atlanta on hold – it goes by so fast.. it will be fine this way.. but I’ll keep your message for the future.. So L/O once is like “back” ?
      There’s more I’d like to do with this scanner – but for now – I think I’ll just leave well enough alone!
      Thank you all for being there for me.. This scanner works great – but the setup stuff just kicks my butt!
      Anyway – I’m back “up and running” so thank you!

      - Maggie