Re: [BC346XT] Custom Search problem on 346

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
      This may be a side-effect of the rebanding changes that will make the
      866-869 MHz band useless for scanners, as it will all be iDEN format
      data there in the USA. The Control Channel Only option may no longer
      work there due to the rebanding changes.

      Joe M.

      dataman60435 wrote:
      > After getting information about changing the "STEP" to 12.5 on the 866-868 custom search the search worked one time and now will not stop on any CC's again....If i stop the search with" hold" and use the scroll to go to the CC the custom search 'hold" works fine..Jan,..Was this a reason you received a exchange on your first 346...May try putting in the rebanding band plan??....

    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
        Yep that was the same problem I was having.