Help with BC346XT

  • macinius45
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Thought I had the basics down...However,Quick key #5 is "on" For system/site.Reads "nothing to scan".I am able to turn it off and on,but thats it. I do not remember putting anything there,and no system is listed on the menu screen. ? Rest of scanner is working perfect ?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
        http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Nothing_to_Scan

        You have either disabled all GQKs assigned in the system assigned to SQK 5 or
        you have locked out all the channels in that system.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Thats not it...everything else works fine.I never programmed it in
          there.There is no system or channel/s..thats why i'm lost.