main speaker doesnt work

  • None
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      My scanners main speaker doesnt work however the earphone does. did the board crack or is this a loose connection?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        It could be that the earphone connection is not reconnecting the
        internal speaker when you remove the earphone. Try wiggling the
        connector when you unplug the earphone to see if that solves the issue.

        Joe M.

        None wrote:
        > My scanners main speaker doesnt work however the earphone does. did the board crack or is this a loose connection?
        >
        > Thanks
      • Bob Havenga
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
          i will give this a try. Thanks