Re: [BC346XT] Software

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
      Yes, I have been using ARC xt pro for a week now.
      It will only let you upload 5 systems at a time with the trial version.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
        I have both FreeScan and Butel's ARCxt software.
        If all you want to do is read and write to the radio and save it along
        with download from Radio Reference I recommend FreeScan.
        ARCxt can do other things that FreeScan can't but is not as reliable
        uploading and downloading.
      • JOHNNY cHANCELLOR
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
             Thanks Jan, I think freescan is how I am going to go. From all that I gather it will do what I want and is free. I like that. lol    JJ