Lockout problems

  • budman561
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      I have a new BC346XT scanner and have scancat-plus and freescan software. I am having a problem locking out talk groups that I do not wish to hear. I have also tapped the lockout button twice to lockout the talk group and within a couple of seconds it comes back up again. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?
    • capt_clint
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2012
        I have both, and never a problem. Are you checking the L/O box next to the TGID, and then sending that system to the scanner?

        --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, "budman561" <budman561@...> wrote:

        > I have a new BC346XT scanner and have scancat-plus and freescan software. I am having a problem locking out talk groups that I do not wish to hear. I have also tapped the lockout button twice to lockout the talk group and within a couple of seconds it comes back up again. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

      • David Dixon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
          Yes, with scancat plus and freescan and neither seem to work. Is there something that I am not doing right?