Re: [BC346XT] Re: SQKs

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
      SQKs are at the system level for Conventional systems. SQKs are at the Site
      level for Motorola, LTR, and EDACS.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
        There are 100 SQKs.

        For conventional Systems, the SQK setting is found in the System
        options. For trunked Systems, the SQK setting is found in the Site options.

        The SQK option is available in each system - only the system type
        determines where the option setting will be located.

        Group Quick Keys (or GQKs) are found in all system types in the Group
        options. There are 10 GQKs in each system.

        Joe M.

        w6sev wrote:
        > Ok, but when I first started programming this thing, there were QKs for system, site and groups. Now it seems like the system qk option has disappeared. There are supposed to be something like 90 qks for systems, aren't there? Thanks again.
        >
        > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
        >> Is this a trunked system? If so, the SQK will be in the Site data.

      • piercescanning
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2012
          Try this, Press "no" first then 10 or 11 etc.