Re: [BC346XT] SQKs

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
      Is this a trunked system? If so, the SQK will be in the Site data.

      Joe M.

      Scott wrote:
      > I only have 10 systems programed in, but now when I'm trying to start on #11, I can't get the quick key option to show up in the system options. Any suggestions? Thanks.

    • w6sev
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
        Ok, but when I first started programming this thing, there were QKs for system, site and groups. Now it seems like the system qk option has disappeared. There are supposed to be something like 90 qks for systems, aren't there? Thanks again.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
          SQKs are at the system level for Conventional systems. SQKs are at the Site
          level for Motorola, LTR, and EDACS.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
            There are 100 SQKs.

            For conventional Systems, the SQK setting is found in the System
            options. For trunked Systems, the SQK setting is found in the Site options.

            The SQK option is available in each system - only the system type
            determines where the option setting will be located.

            Group Quick Keys (or GQKs) are found in all system types in the Group
            options. There are 10 GQKs in each system.

            Joe M.

            w6sev wrote:
            > Ok, but when I first started programming this thing, there were QKs for system, site and groups. Now it seems like the system qk option has disappeared. There are supposed to be something like 90 qks for systems, aren't there? Thanks again.
            >
            > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
            >> Is this a trunked system? If so, the SQK will be in the Site data.

          • piercescanning
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2012
              Try this, Press "no" first then 10 or 11 etc.