SQKs

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
      I only have 10 systems programed in, but now when I'm trying to start on #11, I can't get the quick key option to show up in the system options. Any suggestions? Thanks.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
        Is this a trunked system? If so, the SQK will be in the Site data.

        Joe M.

        Scott wrote:
        > I only have 10 systems programed in, but now when I'm trying to start on #11, I can't get the quick key option to show up in the system options. Any suggestions? Thanks.

      • w6sev
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2012
          Ok, but when I first started programming this thing, there were QKs for system, site and groups. Now it seems like the system qk option has disappeared. There are supposed to be something like 90 qks for systems, aren't there? Thanks again.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
            SQKs are at the system level for Conventional systems. SQKs are at the Site
            level for Motorola, LTR, and EDACS.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2012
              There are 100 SQKs.

              For conventional Systems, the SQK setting is found in the System
              options. For trunked Systems, the SQK setting is found in the Site options.

              The SQK option is available in each system - only the system type
              determines where the option setting will be located.

              Group Quick Keys (or GQKs) are found in all system types in the Group
              options. There are 10 GQKs in each system.

              Joe M.

              w6sev wrote:
              > Ok, but when I first started programming this thing, there were QKs for system, site and groups. Now it seems like the system qk option has disappeared. There are supposed to be something like 90 qks for systems, aren't there? Thanks again.
              >
              > --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
              >> Is this a trunked system? If so, the SQK will be in the Site data.

            • piercescanning
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2012
                Try this, Press "no" first then 10 or 11 etc.