Re: [BC346XT] Software

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
      Most people are using FreeScan.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: billgs13
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:15 PM
      Subject: [BC346XT] Software

      The UPS man just delivered my 346 now it's time to program this bad boy! What kind of software is everyone useing or recommend? I want to be able to go to Radio Reference amd load the systems straight into the 346.

    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
        Yes, I have been using ARC xt pro for a week now.
        It will only let you upload 5 systems at a time with the trial version.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
          I have both FreeScan and Butel's ARCxt software.
          If all you want to do is read and write to the radio and save it along
          with download from Radio Reference I recommend FreeScan.
          ARCxt can do other things that FreeScan can't but is not as reliable
          uploading and downloading.
        • JOHNNY cHANCELLOR
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
               Thanks Jan, I think freescan is how I am going to go. From all that I gather it will do what I want and is free. I like that. lol    JJ