Re: San Bernardino County trunked system

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
      Ok thanks. That's what I did. I was just wondering if I could shrink it down a bit. Ok, next question...How do you turn on or off system quick keys beyond 9 (eg, 10, 22, etc)?
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
        Precede it with the decimal point. For example, for SQK 46, hit .46

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
          Ok, those were the 2 main problems I had run into so far in programming this thing by hand. Thanks for the help!

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
            BTW, 74656...Voyager? Or was that a different ship?