Re: [BC346XT] San Bernardino County trunked system

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
      Sites are used to Systems that have multiple sites, not to combine
      multiple Systems into one. Whoever told you that, or wherever you read
      it, was wrong.

      Program each system as a separate System.

      For those that have multiple sites, if any, program each site as a
      separate Site.

      Joe M.

      Scott wrote:
      > Ok, anyone familiar with this system? There are 10 systems over the entire county. Now I read that you can program this scanner as one system with all the freqs and then program all the "sites" in as one system to save space. But not all of the systems use the same TGs. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance.

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
        Ok thanks. That's what I did. I was just wondering if I could shrink it down a bit. Ok, next question...How do you turn on or off system quick keys beyond 9 (eg, 10, 22, etc)?
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
          Precede it with the decimal point. For example, for SQK 46, hit .46

          Joe M.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
            Ok, those were the 2 main problems I had run into so far in programming this thing by hand. Thanks for the help!

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 26, 2012
              BTW, 74656...Voyager? Or was that a different ship?