Service Search (Ham Radio) Questions

  • Robert Terzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012
      I have a BC346XT with (I believe) the latest firmware (1.05)

      1 - Is there any way to disable bands or change limits when using the Service Search -> Ham Radio?
      I'd like to prevent it from searching 900 mhz and 1.2 ghz. These bands take a while to search
      and there isn't much going on there.

      2 - Is it a bug or a feature that the Ham Service search goes above 148.00 Mhz?
      which I believe outside of the (US) 2m allocation. It picks up some civil air patrol
      traffic which can be interesting, but isn't quite what I'm looking for.

      I realize I can change the band limits on Custom Search, but I think there
      is only one set of custom search(band limit) settings so I'd like to avoid
      tying those up I can.

      Thanks,
      --Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
        I may be wrong but i don't think so BUT, u can create your own (10) "Custom Searchs" as i did and tailor them to your limits.....