Re: No Scan

  • mrspink213
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
      Thanks. It worked--just got lost in info overload. Knew it was something simple but wasn't looking in the right place.

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

      > http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/publish/UsingPreloadedSystems.html
      >

      > UpMan
      > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly

    • Scotty1111
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
        Hmmm. UpMan, I went to the link below and did what it said to do, but no joy. I tried the key combination with the scanner in hold and with it in scan and zip, zero, nada. I have to be doing something wrong, I would like to unlock San Diego (55).