Re: [BC346XT] Software

  • Bill A
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11 10:56 PM
      I have downloaded Free Scan and it is working great. I just checked the Butel websight looks like ARC-XT is available now and also Scanner Master has it now also.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12 6:39 AM
        Most people are using FreeScan.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12 6:53 AM
          Yes, I have been using ARC xt pro for a week now.
          It will only let you upload 5 systems at a time with the trial version.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
            I have both FreeScan and Butel's ARCxt software.
            If all you want to do is read and write to the radio and save it along
            with download from Radio Reference I recommend FreeScan.
            ARCxt can do other things that FreeScan can't but is not as reliable
            uploading and downloading.
          • JOHNNY cHANCELLOR
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 30, 2010
                 Thanks Jan, I think freescan is how I am going to go. From all that I gather it will do what I want and is free. I like that. lol    JJ