No Scan

  • mrspink213
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20 5:36 AM
      We recently purchased a BC346xt and I tried to program it manually but got confused in the instructions. I know I messed it up so I did the reset by holding the 2 9 Hold keys on start up. I answered yes to reinstall the preprogrammed systems. When I checked, they were there but now it won't scan or search beyond Atlanta. There is no hold and nothing seems to be locked. I'm sure I did not start it using a start up key, so I am at a loss to figure out what I did and how to remedy the situation. It has been many years since we had a scanner, so you may as well consider me a newbie. I have ordered an adapter for the USB port so will try the PC programming next, but it still needs to scan and search. Any suggestions?
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20 7:53 AM
        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/publish/UsingPreloadedSystems.html

        UpMan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20 12:35 PM
          Thanks. It worked--just got lost in info overload. Knew it was something simple but wasn't looking in the right place.

          --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

          > http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/publish/UsingPreloadedSystems.html
          >

          > UpMan
          > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly

        • Scotty1111
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
            Hmmm. UpMan, I went to the link below and did what it said to do, but no joy. I tried the key combination with the scanner in hold and with it in scan and zip, zero, nada. I have to be doing something wrong, I would like to unlock San Diego (55).