RE: [BC346XT] Help

    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 17, 2012
      You may have hit Function, the top rubber button on the left side just under
      the antenna, then Scan. That throws it into ID Search mode. To restore ID
      Scan, hit Function again, then Scan; the display should show ID Scan.

      Whenever Function is active, a small F against a black background appears in
      the top left corner of the display; it stays active for about 5 seconds
      unless cleared manually. The button is very easy to hit accidentally.

      Message 2 of 25 , May 11, 2013
        I need help to understand and program my scanner and to learn all of the features.
        If anyone lives near the Northwest part of Indiana please let me know.
      • fivesolas2004
        Message 3 of 25 , May 15, 2013