Help

  • jif923
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 17, 2012
      Help me please.I just bought a new BC346XT.My friend programmed it -it was working great until I hit something & now it's stuck in some kind of search mode.I can't get it back to scan only the groups I want it to.Very frustrating -please help ".--Jeff --
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 17, 2012
        You may have hit Function, the top rubber button on the left side just under
        the antenna, then Scan. That throws it into ID Search mode. To restore ID
        Scan, hit Function again, then Scan; the display should show ID Scan.

        Whenever Function is active, a small F against a black background appears in
        the top left corner of the display; it stays active for about 5 seconds
        unless cleared manually. The button is very easy to hit accidentally.

        Message 3 of 25 , May 11, 2013
          I need help to understand and program my scanner and to learn all of the features.
          If anyone lives near the Northwest part of Indiana please let me know.
        • fivesolas2004
          Message 4 of 25 , May 15, 2013