Re: [BC346XT] control channel

  • Thomas Scarborough
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2012
      Have you tried Scancat-Lite Plus? I believe it is "scancat.com. I have used it
      and it seems to work.

      Hope this helps!

      Sincerely,
      Tom Scarborough

      ________________________________
      Can anyone suggest software for this feature? I tried to download unitrunker w/o
      success.

    • None
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2012
        I will have to try it

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2012
          You should note that those two pieces of software do completely different
          things. Unitrunker decodes/displays extended information about trunked radio
          control channels. Scancat is used to program scanners.