control channel

  • None
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2012
      Can anyone suggest software for this feature? I tried to download unitrunker w/o success.
    • Thomas Scarborough
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2012
        Have you tried Scancat-Lite Plus? I believe it is "scancat.com. I have used it
        and it seems to work.

        Hope this helps!

        Sincerely,
        Tom Scarborough

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2012
          I will have to try it

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2012
            You should note that those two pieces of software do completely different
            things. Unitrunker decodes/displays extended information about trunked radio
            control channels. Scancat is used to program scanners.