Re: edacs

  • capt_clint
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2012
      While I am not positive, I believe the same methodology for LTR works for EDACS since they both require correct order assignment of LCN. There for, this may be of value: http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Mapping_an_LTR_System

      > 2) how do i find out LCN, i know all frequency's by brute scanning can i use any software tools to find out proper LCN ?
    • Shriraj
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2012
        thx capt

        let me give it try also run uni-tracker once i get serial port configured on my machine will keep you all updated

        thx again for quick response

        TIA