Re: [BC346XT] EDACS

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2012
      No. TalkGroups are something different, and are programmed after you
      have the system programming in place. If you programmed your scanner for
      an EDACS system, as soon as you enter the frequency it should prompt you
      for the LCN of that frequency. Again, RadioReference.com will show the
      LCN next to each frequency.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 6, 2012
        I uploaded that data from RR into my scanner.