bearcat 346xt firmware update

  • stormtracker78
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
      radio shack has released their new firmware for the pro 106 which i own,but i also love my 346xt bc which is a whole lot more practical to use and better designed i think.does anyone know what the most up to date firmware is on the 346xt bc.they updated the marine frequencies on the 106 update and im curious is their a firmware update coming out for the 346 xt and if so what version would it be
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
        Just check the Uniden website for the latest version info.

        Joe M.

        stormtracker78 wrote:
        > radio shack has released their new firmware for the pro 106 which i own,but i also love my 346xt bc which is a whole lot more practical to use and better designed i think.does anyone know what the most up to date firmware is on the 346xt bc.they updated the marine frequencies on the 106 update and im curious is their a firmware update coming out for the 346 xt and if so what version would it be

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
          [Uniden link:] Uniden BC346XT Firmware Revision Notes 1.05.00
          <http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BC346XTFirmwareUpdate>

          stormtracker78 wrote:
          > radio shack has released their new firmware for the pro 106 which i own,but i also love my 346xt
          bc which is a whole lot more practical to use and better designed i think.does anyone know what the
          most up to date firmware is on the 346xt bc.they updated the marine frequencies on the 106 update
          and im curious is their a firmware update coming out for the 346 xt and if so what version would it
          be
        • Bernard K
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
            [Uniden link:] Uniden BC346XT Firmware Revision Notes 1.05.00
            <http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BC346XTFirmwareUpdate>
            thanks joe and brian