Re: control channel output

  • xc_rage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      I have UniTrunker running on my home desktop computer (A Gateway computer running Windows 7). I was able to get some help from these two places.

      (1.) Look for the question that asks how to get the Uniden XT model to work with UniTrunker.
      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/UniTrunker#Frequently_Asked_Questions

      (2.) This is also a really good site for UniTrunker help. The link for this site is also on the UniTrunker website.
      http://utahradio.org/mediawiki/index.php/UniTrunker_Guide

      Respectfully,

      John