Re: control channel output

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      I have it enabled on my radio but have not been able to get unitrunker or
      the trunk88 program working correcting on my home desktop. I just got radio
      a few days ago so I really just starting. If anyone else has this working
      and could share please let us know.

      http://www.unitrunker.com/

      http://www.trunk88.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#Trunk88

      Thanks,

      Jeff

    • xc_rage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        I have UniTrunker running on my home desktop computer (A Gateway computer running Windows 7). I was able to get some help from these two places.

        (1.) Look for the question that asks how to get the Uniden XT model to work with UniTrunker.
        http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/UniTrunker#Frequently_Asked_Questions

        (2.) This is also a really good site for UniTrunker help. The link for this site is also on the UniTrunker website.
        http://utahradio.org/mediawiki/index.php/UniTrunker_Guide

        Respectfully,

        John