control channel output

  • None
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      has anyone used this feature? I have the cable that came with scanner, however i have never used it.
    • jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        I have it enabled on my radio but have not been able to get unitrunker or
        the trunk88 program working correcting on my home desktop. I just got radio
        a few days ago so I really just starting. If anyone else has this working
        and could share please let us know.

        http://www.unitrunker.com/

        http://www.trunk88.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#Trunk88

        Thanks,

        Jeff

      • xc_rage
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
          I have UniTrunker running on my home desktop computer (A Gateway computer running Windows 7). I was able to get some help from these two places.

          (1.) Look for the question that asks how to get the Uniden XT model to work with UniTrunker.
          http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/UniTrunker#Frequently_Asked_Questions

          (2.) This is also a really good site for UniTrunker help. The link for this site is also on the UniTrunker website.
          http://utahradio.org/mediawiki/index.php/UniTrunker_Guide

          Respectfully,

          John