Re: [BC346XT] Re: BC346XT "ATT" on even when turned off.

  • WAYNE WILKIE
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      Thanks Dataman,
      Hit HOLD, FUNC and held down the ATT button for 2 beeps, all is well in my world.
      Thanks All!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        Are you checking the global setting in addition to the settings for that
        specific system?

        Yup, checked site settings, system and channel settings, same result.

        I thought that deleting the system altogether and reinstalling it from RAD-REF
        would clear it but no go.