RE: [BC346XT] BC346XT "ATT" on even when turned off.

  • Wayne & Wendy Wilkie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      Yup, checked site settings, system and channel settings, same result.

      I thought that deleting the system altogether and reinstalling it from RAD-REF would clear it but no go.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        Thanks Dataman,
        Hit HOLD, FUNC and held down the ATT button for 2 beeps, all is well in my world.
        Thanks All!!

        Hold down "ATT" key pad button for two beeps or press Func + hold down "ATT" button on key pad for two beeps to shut it="Global ATT" off....

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
          Are you checking the global setting in addition to the settings for that
          specific system?