Re: BC346XT "ATT" on even when turned off.

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hold down "ATT" key pad button for two beeps or press Func + hold down "ATT" button on key pad for two beeps to shut it="Global ATT" off....

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      > Are you checking both the global setting and the setting for that specific
      > system?
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Wayne & Wendy Wilkie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        Yup, checked site settings, system and channel settings, same result.

        I thought that deleting the system altogether and reinstalling it from RAD-REF would clear it but no go.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
          Thanks Dataman,
          Hit HOLD, FUNC and held down the ATT button for 2 beeps, all is well in my world.
          Thanks All!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
            Are you checking the global setting in addition to the settings for that
            specific system?