BC346XT "ATT" on even when turned off.

  • wwilkie3999@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      I have a BC346XT and have the Ontario Fleetnet Zone 1 programmed into it as well as PEEL REGION. On both systems when running indicate a flashing "ATT" on the display. When I go into the menu and check it, it indicates that the ATT is off. I can put the same info into my BC396XT and it runs fine. I have cleared the memory and reprogrammed the systems both manually and directly from Radio Reference with the same results. HELP!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        Are you checking both the global setting and the setting for that specific
        system?

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
          Hold down "ATT" key pad button for two beeps or press Func + hold down "ATT" button on key pad for two beeps to shut it="Global ATT" off....

          --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

          > Are you checking both the global setting and the setting for that specific
          > system?
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Wayne & Wendy Wilkie
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
            Yup, checked site settings, system and channel settings, same result.

            I thought that deleting the system altogether and reinstalling it from RAD-REF would clear it but no go.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
              Thanks Dataman,
              Hit HOLD, FUNC and held down the ATT button for 2 beeps, all is well in my world.
              Thanks All!!

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
                Are you checking the global setting in addition to the settings for that
                specific system?