Re: [BC346XT] How do I use Close Call?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
      You likely are not doing anything wrong. You simply are not receiving
      any signals strong enough to receive a hit or they are being blocked by
      other signals.

      For fast food transmitters, you really don't want to use Close Call. You
      may only get a hit if you are standing at the counter, and even that is
      not guaranteed since they use such low power.

      Joe M.