Quick Reference Cards for the XT Scanners

  • marksscanners
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
      I have written up Quick Reference cards
      <http://www.scannermaster.com/Manuals_s/500.htm&Click=64337?searching=Y&\
      sort=1&cat=500&show=20&page=1> for the XT scanners that help you
      operate the scanners once you get them programmed.

      They have all the key presses for entering and using the various modes
      of the scanners on a wallet size 5-fold laminated card so you can take
      them anywhere.

      Great for trying new modes less used, they allow you to easily use all
      of the features of the scanners "on the fly" without having to break out
      the manual to figure out how to save a TGID, go to a channel number tag,
      change center frequency in Bandscope Mode, etc.

      They are the perfect companion to the Easier to Read manual
      <http://www.scannermaster.com/Easier_to_Read_Uniden_XT_Scanner_Manual_p/\
      47-511554.htm&Click=64337> also available at Scannermaster.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        Or http://tinyurl.com/cnlspb8