Channel stays open

  • petepry@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22 7:43 AM
      I have a 396xt also a 346xt and having the same problem on both radios. Margate FD dispatch which is part of Coral Springs; the radio stays open on dispatch channel. This just started about 2 weeks ago. I have set up the reband when Coral Springs first rebanded. The control frequencies I have are;
      853.87500
      853.62500
      852.5500
      852.3000
      The group for dispatch is, 49712.
      Any help will be appreciated
      Pete
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 9:22 AM
        1. Make sure you have the END CODE enabled.

        2. It may be a system problem. This has happened on other systems and it
        affects the user radios as well as scanners. The only solution is to
        wait for them to fix it.

        Joe M.

        petepry@... wrote:
        > I have a 396xt also a 346xt and having the same problem on both radios. Margate FD dispatch which is part of Coral Springs; the radio stays open on dispatch channel. This just started about 2 weeks ago. I have set up the reband when Coral Springs first rebanded. The control frequencies I have are;
        > 853.87500
        > 853.62500
        > 852.5500
        > 852.3000
        > The group for dispatch is, 49712.
        > Any help will be appreciated
        > Pete

      • Bob Havenga
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23 8:13 PM
          once in awhile, the scanner doesn't recognize the priority channel. The screen states, no priority channel and will not scan for priority. I will turn the scanner off and then on, it seems to correct the problem. Any suggestions?