Re: Manual

  • PAUL DAVIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
      Anybody know of a manual for the 346? I can't make any sense of the stupid disc that came with the radio! Also,if anyone lives in the Boston-Quincy-Milton area and knows how to use this radio I would love to hear from them. I only want to have one conventional systsem.         Thanks in advance, Paul.

    • Bob Havenga
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
        Go to marksscanners.com for the online manual. It is very thurough.

        Anybody know of a manual for the 346? I can't make any sense of the stupid disc that came with the radio! Also,if anyone lives in the Boston-Quincy-Milton area and knows how to use this radio I would love to hear from them. I only want to have one conventional systsem.         Thanks in advance, Paul.

      • glenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
          Paul, I had the same problem when i got my scanner and i found this after market manual that is great. Here is the link to it and where you can buy it at. Its well worth the money.
          <http://www.scannermaster.com/Easier_to_Read_Uniden_XT_Scanner_Manual_p/47-511554.htm>
          Hope that helps you.

          Glenn