Systems always holding

  • shane
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      Hi guys!

      I have my BC346 on scan, and its only holding on one system. Any ideas how to have it scan all of my systems in the scanner instead of one? I have to hit function to switch it to another, but then it doesn't move again...

      Any help would be much appreciated!!

      Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2011
        Its in the "Hold on a system" ,hold down the "Hold" button til i think it beeps and will scan all systems......