Re: [BC346XT] Earphone out jack

    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2011
      It's an earphone jack, not an external speaker jack. Use an earphone
      (wired or wireless) or use an amplified speaker.

      I suppose you could rewire the jack to the speaker to get full audio output.

      Joe M.

      davidbrass@... wrote:
      > I would like to use a lapel speaker but the audio for the earphone out jack is attenuated. Can anyone help me with this?
    • David Brass
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2011
        Thanks Joe,

                  But, I was referred to a lapel speaker on scanner master with an antenna jack that cancels out the attenuation. It connects the speaker ground to the antenna ground and bypasses it.

        Regards,

        David