Re: [BC346XT] Earphone out jack

  • David Brass
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2011
           Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

      From: davidbrass@... <davidbrass@...>
      Subject: [BC346XT] Earphone out jack
      To: BC346XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 7:21 AM

      I would like to use a lapel speaker but the audio for the earphone out jack is attenuated. Can anyone help me with this?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2011
        It's an earphone jack, not an external speaker jack. Use an earphone
        (wired or wireless) or use an amplified speaker.

        I suppose you could rewire the jack to the speaker to get full audio output.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2011
          Thanks Joe,

                    But, I was referred to a lapel speaker on scanner master with an antenna jack that cancels out the attenuation. It connects the speaker ground to the antenna ground and bypasses it.

          Regards,

          David