Re: [BC346XT] Earphone out jack

  • MICHAEL RINGER
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2011
      Check out the SpectrumForce Scanner Lapel Speaker with Antenna Mount (SMA connection) from ScannerMaster. When you connect the antenna cable to the scanner, the internal scanner audio resistance to the earphone jack is cancelled.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2011
             Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2011
          It's an earphone jack, not an external speaker jack. Use an earphone
          (wired or wireless) or use an amplified speaker.

          I suppose you could rewire the jack to the speaker to get full audio output.

          Joe M.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2011
            Thanks Joe,

                      But, I was referred to a lapel speaker on scanner master with an antenna jack that cancels out the attenuation. It connects the speaker ground to the antenna ground and bypasses it.

            Regards,

            David