Re: [BC346XT] Automatically search Control Channel

  • Bob Havenga
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2011
      i will consider this scanner maybe down the road, right now I don't this.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2011
        what type of soft ware can any suggest? I would like to monitor local fd's that use digital 800 mhz. Will the bct 346 be able to monitor these channels? They are not sc 21. It would be nice to see what is going on without hearing the actual communicatins.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2011
          Depends on the digital type. You would have to
          be more specific to get an accurate answer.

          Joe M.