Re: [BC346XT] Automatically search Control Channel

    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2011
      That's what the BCD396XT is for. It's essentially a P25-capable 346.

      Joe M.

      Bob Havenga wrote:
      > it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

    • Bob Havenga
      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2011
        i will consider this scanner maybe down the road, right now I don't this.

        Bob Havenga wrote:
        > it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

      • Bob Havenga
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2011
          what type of soft ware can any suggest? I would like to monitor local fd's that use digital 800 mhz. Will the bct 346 be able to monitor these channels? They are not sc 21. It would be nice to see what is going on without hearing the actual communicatins.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 3, 2011
            Depends on the digital type. You would have to
            be more specific to get an accurate answer.

            Joe M.