Re: [BC346XT] Automatically search Control Channel

  • Bob Havenga
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3 9:05 AM
      it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 3 12:23 PM
        Hello,

        The scanner wasn't designed for P25 Systems. It does not have P25 Hardware. However, the BC346XT is a good feature rich Analog Only scanner.

        If you need P25, the BCD396XT is a good choice.

        73

        Dave L.

        Sent from an Apple iGadget.

        On May 3, 2011, at 12:05, Bob Havenga <flightresq@...> wrote:

        > it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

      • Arif Aulia
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3 7:10 PM
          Hi Dave,

          I am trying to find CC for 800-900 MHz, the system is unknown yet.
          The problem is the custom search keep on searching..

          Message 4 of 12 , May 3 7:53 PM
            That's what the BCD396XT is for. It's essentially a P25-capable 346.

            Joe M.

            Bob Havenga wrote:
            > it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

          • Bob Havenga
            Message 5 of 12 , May 3 8:04 PM
              i will consider this scanner maybe down the road, right now I don't this.

              Bob Havenga wrote:
              > it's toobad bearcat cant update the software so the scanner would do this.

            • Bob Havenga
              Message 6 of 12 , May 3 8:08 PM
                what type of soft ware can any suggest? I would like to monitor local fd's that use digital 800 mhz. Will the bct 346 be able to monitor these channels? They are not sc 21. It would be nice to see what is going on without hearing the actual communicatins.

                Message 7 of 12 , May 3 8:19 PM
                  Depends on the digital type. You would have to
                  be more specific to get an accurate answer.

                  Joe M.