RE: [BC346XT] alert light backlight were are all the colors?

  • dmccorm@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
      You only have one color on the 346 (and BCT15X). The alert options are
      ON, Slow Blink and Fast Blink:
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/TemplateSetAlertLight

      On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM, stormtracker78 wrote:

      none of my lights work except for default orange.i cant get green or
      cyan or any.i use trhe arc xt set alams and lights plus lights for
      dispatch channels the alarms work plus the alert blinking speed but not
      the color i choose.? any info would be helpful.in settings i have only 2
      choices set mode which dosnt give me light colors and set dimmer thats
      it

    • Dave Landrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
        Hello,

        The BC346XT does not have a multi-color backlight. The BCD396XT and BCD996XT are the only ones that have multi-color backlight.

        73

        Dave L.

        Sent from an Apple iGadget.