alert light backlight were are all the colors?

  • stormtracker78
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
      none of my lights work except for default orange.i cant get green or cyan or any.i use trhe arc xt set alams and lights plus lights for dispatch channels the alarms work plus the alert blinking speed but not the color i choose.? any info would be helpful.in settings i have only 2 choices set mode which dosnt give me light colors and set dimmer thats it
    • dmccorm@charter.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
        You only have one color on the 346 (and BCT15X). The alert options are
        ON, Slow Blink and Fast Blink:
        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/TemplateSetAlertLight

        On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM, stormtracker78 wrote:

        none of my lights work except for default orange.i cant get green or
        cyan or any.i use trhe arc xt set alams and lights plus lights for
        dispatch channels the alarms work plus the alert blinking speed but not
        the color i choose.? any info would be helpful.in settings i have only 2
        choices set mode which dosnt give me light colors and set dimmer thats
        it

      • Dave Landrum
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
          Hello,

          The BC346XT does not have a multi-color backlight. The BCD396XT and BCD996XT are the only ones that have multi-color backlight.

          73

          Dave L.

          Sent from an Apple iGadget.