Re: another question

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
      HE is trying to program in the "ABEEP SEARS2-UHF-CHICAGO -LTR System, and he needs to go to the radioreference.com database ILL trunked systems, click on the above , scroll down to"SYS-11" on the LTR-ILL systems and program in the 346XT this 20 LCN freqys as LCN-4 is one of Superior freqys....Then set up a Group with the proper TG's one being the one he mentioned in his email..."Press MENU_PGM SYSTEM-LTR and follow the prompts .....

      --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

      > Apparently your email client or Yahoo really messed up the format of your
      > email...to the point that I have no idea what system you are trying to program.
      > Can you post a link to the RRDB page for the system?
      >
      > In general, though, you need to create a (channel) group, then create the
      > channel(s) you want to monitor in that group.
      >  UPMan

    • Bob Havenga
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
        Once had sent the email, i realized i could have found what i was looking for. The manual is still somewhat confusing. It should have been written better.

        Bob