another question

  • None
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
      I am still trying to load talk groups for LTR 0-04-141 A SupA: Chi 1M Superior Ambulance "Chicago 1" Mobiles [site 11] EMS Dispatch
      0-04-142 A SupA: Chi 1D Superior Ambulance "Chicago 1" Dispatch [site 11] EMS Dispatch
      I programmed the frequency and LCN 01. How do load the talk groups? Thanks once again.
      Bob
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2011
        Apparently your email client or Yahoo really messed up the format of your
        email...to the point that I have no idea what system you are trying to program.
        Can you post a link to the RRDB page for the system?

        In general, though, you need to create a (channel) group, then create the
        channel(s) you want to monitor in that group.
         UPMan

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
          HE is trying to program in the "ABEEP SEARS2-UHF-CHICAGO -LTR System, and he needs to go to the radioreference.com database ILL trunked systems, click on the above , scroll down to"SYS-11" on the LTR-ILL systems and program in the 346XT this 20 LCN freqys as LCN-4 is one of Superior freqys....Then set up a Group with the proper TG's one being the one he mentioned in his email..."Press MENU_PGM SYSTEM-LTR and follow the prompts .....

          --- In BC346XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

          > Apparently your email client or Yahoo really messed up the format of your
          > email...to the point that I have no idea what system you are trying to program.
          > Can you post a link to the RRDB page for the system?
          >
          > In general, though, you need to create a (channel) group, then create the
          > channel(s) you want to monitor in that group.
          >  UPMan

        • Bob Havenga
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
            Once had sent the email, i realized i could have found what i was looking for. The manual is still somewhat confusing. It should have been written better.

            Bob