Re: [BC346XT] LCN programming

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
      As LCNs are 28 or lower, that is normal.
      What do you have that has more than 2 digits?
      I suspect it is not an LCN.

      Joe M.

      None wrote:
      > I need help entering LCN for some of the frequencies on RR. I tried to enter the number and the scanner only accepted 2 digits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Bob.
    • Bob Havenga
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
        On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
        I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.

        Bob

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
          That is a talkgroup, not an LCN.

          The LCNs on RR are listed in small numbers next to the system frequencies.

          04 would be one of the LCNs, it would not tell you which frequency the
          LCN is for.

          Joe M.

          Bob Havenga wrote:
          > On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
          > I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.
          >
          > Bob

        • Bob Havenga
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
            Thanks. Bob