Re: [BC346XT] LCN programming

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
      I know of no systems with LCN > 99. Give an example or tell us the specific
      system on RR you are trying to program.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
        As LCNs are 28 or lower, that is normal.
        What do you have that has more than 2 digits?
        I suspect it is not an LCN.

        Joe M.

        None wrote:
        > I need help entering LCN for some of the frequencies on RR. I tried to enter the number and the scanner only accepted 2 digits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Bob.
      • Bob Havenga
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
          On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
          I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
            That is a talkgroup, not an LCN.

            The LCNs on RR are listed in small numbers next to the system frequencies.

            04 would be one of the LCNs, it would not tell you which frequency the
            LCN is for.

            Joe M.

            Bob Havenga wrote:
            > On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
            > I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.
            >
            > Bob

          • Bob Havenga
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
              Thanks. Bob