RE: [BC346XT] LCN programming

  • Mark Levine
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27 4:22 PM
      How many digits do you think you need to enter?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27 4:23 PM
        I know of no systems with LCN > 99. Give an example or tell us the specific
        system on RR you are trying to program.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27 5:44 PM
          As LCNs are 28 or lower, that is normal.
          What do you have that has more than 2 digits?
          I suspect it is not an LCN.

          Joe M.

          None wrote:
          > I need help entering LCN for some of the frequencies on RR. I tried to enter the number and the scanner only accepted 2 digits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          >
          > Bob.
        • Bob Havenga
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27 6:13 PM
            On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
            I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27 6:28 PM
              That is a talkgroup, not an LCN.

              The LCNs on RR are listed in small numbers next to the system frequencies.

              04 would be one of the LCNs, it would not tell you which frequency the
              LCN is for.

              Joe M.

              Bob Havenga wrote:
              > On RR, I see 0-04-142. Is this the LCN or is it 04? I also see 1M.
              > I am trying to program in Superior Ambulance. I used LTR for the system type and after I enter the frequency it asks for LCN and this is where I am stuck.
              >
              > Bob

            • Bob Havenga
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27 7:18 PM
                Thanks. Bob