freescan software

  • keithf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
      hi all,
      i use freescan software for my programming. and it works great.

      my question is,
      im looking to copy all the groups / systems. tgid's and frequencies over to a memory stick/memory card. so i can print it out. anyone know how to do that. ?
      thanks in advance,
      keith
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
        It's been a while since I've used freescan. but if I remember correctly, there is a print option where you can print out quite detailed reports.

        I think if you click on "file" up towards the top left part of the screen you will see the option for print.

        Hope this helps.

        :~)